We’re looking for a fantastic office administrator to join our team here at C & C Quality! If you’re great at multi-tasking, are organized & love working with creative individuals, we’d love to have you!
- Respond to telephone, email, walk-in and website contact form inquiries.
- Manage client invoicing.
- Handle minor financial transactions for the office, such as collecting payment for jobs, issuing receipts and purchasing needed supplies.
- Maintain office files.
- Collect, process and distribute incoming mail as well as compose and send correspondence for other office staff.
- Handle client complaints and other concerns.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Two years of prior experience in as an office administrator
- Ability to use a desktop computer and office suite software packages
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Availability to work weekends